Discovering your new favorite way to start the day has never been easier than with our P3 French Press. You’ll find yourself taking back your mornings and developing a delicious new passion as you watch the French pressing magic through the thick, durable glass walls of our P3 French Press. Let tastier cups of smooth, grit-free coffee brew right before your eyes, taking the mystery out of at-home brewing and the rush out of your routine. So go ahead and ditch the pre made brews, stale pods, and boring electric coffee makers for something unique, something more.
- KEEP THE GOOD IN AND THE GRIT OUT: Unlike most French Presses, ESPRO uses two micro-mesh filters to strain your coffee grounds, resulting in smoother, grit-free coffee.
- CAFÉ-LEVEL FLAVOR FOR LONGER: A silicone lip lines the dual micro-mesh filters to create a tight seal when you press the plunger down. This seal dramatically slows down extraction of your coffee —so your brew doesn't get bitter over time, like most French Presses.
- MINUTES TO SMOOTH COFFEE: Our unique technology works in harmony to streamline the brewing process, making it easy to brew café-worthy coffee in just four minutes at home.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS FOR PREMIUM DURABILITY: When it comes to combining the aesthetic elegance of French pressed coffee with durable yet affordable materials there's no better duo than Schott-Duran German-made glass and premium polypropylene.
- ENJOY MORE COFFEE: Coffee is better together. Our 32 oz. press serves 3-4.
- PAPER FILTER COMPATIBLE: Pour-over, oil-free tasting coffee or flavorful tea has never been easier to achieve at home than when you add a paper filter to your ESPRO French press brewer between the dual micro-mesh filters. Pssst, ESPRO's paper filters are sold separately and compostable!
- BPA, BPS, & PHTHALATE-FREE
- Dimensions: 6.1" L x 4.3" W x 9.5" H
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Brew Capacity: 32 oz.
- Minimum Brew Size: 24 oz.
- Material: Borosilicate Glass; Polypropylene
- BPA, BPS & PHTHALATE-FREE
- Made in China
- Paper filters sold separately
- Tea micro-filter sold separately